Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday's musings....

Hello there friends.

Yes, I am still here.

It has been a time of reflection,renewal,renovation and release for me & mine recently.

I have felt less the need to reach out ( hence the lack of blogposts) and more the yearning to observe. I am in my 45th year and have learned by now that when I get such desires I need to obey them. Eventually, a frisson will pass through the emotional me and once again I connect.

Much has happened here over the past 7 or 8 weeks since my last post-and I will gradually fill you all in on what has changed around our home & garden.

In our family situation, we have sadly had to say goodbye to two treasured family members recently- an uncle who was in his 88th year and our beloved dog ( who was in his 11th year). Both losses leave voids in our hearts-but as we know, death is a part of our lives.

So, in closing..............today I am enjoying the sunshine and assorted noises which signify a lovely spring day.

Tomorrow, I shall again enter the fray of this existence we all share and once again appreciate the days I have been gifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...