Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

A whiter shade of pale.

A few days ago I made up some home made laundry powder and have been using it since. I've been satisfied with the results..............until today! Today I soaked some whites in hot water mixed with 2 scoops of the laundry powder-one of the items was His Lordship's cricket shirt from last season which was stained with sunscreen around the collar area. Now, I had tried many things to get that stain out-much to my frustration! After a few hours soaking today most of the stain has disappeared 8-) !!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled over to your blog from Down to Earth. Very cool blog!

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Mary-welcome! I'm enjoying the Forum-it's great to "meet" so many like minded people! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...